Thursday, September 8, 2011

Giggles, Backpacks, Kinder and Second Grade



Kinder and Second grade.  My kids are amazing and I love them.  They started school today.  We started the morning with special cards, tears from mom, new clothes, back packs, lunch boxes and pictures.  Caleb woke up ready to go with a huge smile and he  said "I got an idea!  Let's have a family picture!" So we did! RRR woke up and was nervous. Once she saw her new dress and her purse lunch box and her dad was with her she was all giggles!

It's going to be a great school year I am sure.  Caleb was already counting all the numbers around the top of his class room and RRR was looking for her friends.  It's part of life right, going to school! We all did it and they will too.  It is wonderful to know that God is in control and that He is with them.

They all wondered what I would do this morning without them, I took JM to work, I talked to my Mom, I got the car washed, I listened to music,  processed photos and I cried a lot!

"May the Lord always walk with us as we seek Him in all we do.  Be blessed my beautiful children as you are blessings to our family and others.  Allow God to guide you and follow Him in all you do."  Amen

I dearly love you both and I am so proud of you.  You are more than rock stars, you are amazing!!!

  Love

 I love this picture as JM takes the kids to school and I am praying.  
It's like God's sunshine covering them!

Together.


RRR showing CMR where his class is.  She was giving him all the tips!
They have the same teacher!

Praying together.

 He was so excited for her and him to be going to school together!

Where's CMR???

Hello 2nd Grade!!!

No comments: