Thursday, August 4, 2011

A time to breathe

A Peek From My Lens: Newport at night, Cristina Robeck

Summer, it's been good and flying by too fast.  This was the first week that the kids had to entertain each other and it is driving me crazy.  Oh the bickering is just getting to me and I feel angry all day. So last night I was done with saying "stop it, go to your rooms and can you just be kind to each other!"  So we packed up the truck and headed to the beach for a picnic, dip in the ocean and a bonfire...and I happen to take my camera with me for some much need alone time!

After spending time looking at life through my lens I saw some beautiful things that God has entrusted to me. Those same little kids that where driving me crazy where loving each other and we where having fun together! It was worth it.





Love them so!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Melted my heart to see the shirt Caleb is wearing. :-)