Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's Hard Coming Home

 A peek from my lens: Colors of El Salvador

Our trip to El Salvador was great.  It was our 5th time as a family going to work along side ENLACE and the local church in El Salvador, it was like going home.  It was wonderful to come out of the airport and be greeted by friends that knew us by name and where excited to see us.  Our time there had it's up and downs emotionally, physically and spiritually.  I was glad to be there.  I had amazing moments of talking to to people in the community and sharing life with them.  I was blown away at how hard my husband worked and how amazing the kids where. They worked so hard, harder than me! We are all still processing our time there and I think for me as a mom, I am having a hard time just being in the presence of who God is creating my children to be.  Hard because it is amazing and it truly is all God and I am thankful. 

Friends asked me at church today how the trip went and if the kids had fun.  I just started crying for the first time.  Fun just does not do it justice.  They where touched by God is a special way.  I am thankful! So for now here are a few pictures I have been able to process.  I am sure in the coming weeks more will be told. Thank you again for your prayers and support as our family served in El Salvador.

A peek from my lens: Cow Spotting

A peek from my lens: Processing

 A peek from my lens: From the Bus

 
A peek from my lens: Steps

 A peek from my lens: Listening

 A peek from my lens: He Helped Her

A peek from my lens: Working Hard

A peek from my lens: Running with You

A peek from my lens: Thank You

No comments: