Monday, June 27, 2011

Behind all the Noise

a peek from my lens

There has been so much that has been going on since our little vacation up north. RRR is out of school for the summer, we get to sleep in, we have gone to the beach (got a super bad sunburn), JM is studying for French, I have a ton of work, Give Prints pushes me in so many ways that I feel like I am learning more than I ever could imagine, swimming, taking photos and just hanging out with friends. I am blessed to have some amazing women in my life with amazing families. They make me better. They make me have a tender heart (which is not natural for me!), they point me to Christ every time I am with them. They make me think about what truly is important to me in this life.

I have been listening to a song and the lyrics just kind of stick in my head and help me to pray.

"You will find me
I'm a the point your breaking
Behind all the noise
When your world is darkest I can still see
Cause when there's nothing left
I'll be"

These lyrics remind me that God is. He is the constant in my life. He is enough and He's the reason I do what I do. I have a blessed life indeed. I am gifted in many ways and my family is well. I am grateful. I am honored to follow Christ.

No comments: