Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's a Little Scary

My Life.

I am going to try to explain it in photos.

This post is a moment where I need to take a deep breathe and then going back to believing that God has an amazing plan where I get to stroll with some amazing people.

 
Some people know me as Cristina the designer, others know me as Cristina their sister with crazy ideas, others know me as Cristina the dreamer, others know me as Cristina the friend that cries and others know me as Cristina mom & wife.  I know me as Cris the one that believes all is possible through God.

Aside: If you know me as Cris you can call me that, if not well then my name is Cristina with no "H" Ha!

 
I believe that God created me to believe in people.  
I believe that God created me to help people.
I believe that God created me to love people to the point where they know the depth of that love.
I believe that God created me for a purpose.
I believe that God has a bigger plan than just my little dream.
I believe that God created me to take photos.
I believe that God created me to encourage people.
I believe that God believes in me.



I wish I could remember that list all the time.  Most of the time I feel like I am saying just the opposite to myself.  I feel like I am alone, I feel like I not creative, I feel like I don't know how to love people.  That's life though.  It's real.  All of it.  The belief in that love prevails and in the knowledge that life sucks sometimes.

I'm smiling.

Because these little moments in time make up my entire life.  Where I suck at times and where I get to live in God's plan. It's a strange and beautiful thing.  



All these words are coming from me thinking about Give Prints.  I would have never taken this series of pictures had it not been for Give Prints.  I would have never known all that God had for me had it not been for Give Prints.  It's more than I can image and more than I know but it is becoming me.

Cristina the Photographer.
Cristina the wife who is an Entrepreneur.
Cristina the mom that has a rad job.
Cristina the sister that talks about art all the time.
Cristina who believes people are amazing, crazy and beautiful all at the same time.
Cristina who believes in me.

I hope and pray that Give Prints and our images inspire you to know that you are deeply loved.

Above all pray,
Cristina


PS - it's good to LIKE Give Prints on Facebook :)

No comments: