Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Grateful Project

30 days - 30 pictures. 



My friend Jenn is amazing. When she emailed me and said she wanted to do The Grateful Project for Give Prints I was stoked.  Thirty days of gratitude.  It seemed easy enough..  What I found a long the way was that my perspective changed and it was not always easy to be grateful. There where days when I was really just tired or mad or acting crazy and I still had to look for something to be grateful for. There where lots of moments I did not capture with my camera and the ones I did I found amazing because I got to capture a little piece of time where for that moment it was amazing to me. Here are my thirty photos, most of which are images of my little family, my friends, Give Prints, and food! I am grateful for all these little moments I get to live that make up my life!

Be blessed!

No comments: