Friday, May 20, 2011

My Give Prints Story


I am excited and honored to announce Give Prints. This new company is pressing the limits when it comes to conventional. It’s not. It’s a company that will hopefully be simple in design and at the core of it GIVE. My heart grew and was challenged when dreaming of this concept. I had much help along the way. From giving 50% of our profits instilled into me as I worked a long side a good friend to photography as I was challenged to go deeper by my dear shutter sister.

Along the way my prayer warriors (you know who you are and I am so grateful) came along side me. There has been the web developer who put countless hours into building the site with me and taking much of my frustration along the way, thank you for your forgiveness and for working hard for me. Our Videographer who rocked it beyond what I could have hoped for! Then there are the photographers; blessed by this team of people who gave so that we could GIVE. They are exceptional in what they do and I hope that you check their websites out, like them on Facebook and book them for sessions!

Finally our partner charities; so excited to be running along side them as they serve to love people around the world in unique ways. Be blessed.

I believe that photos bring a glimpse into how much God loves ALL his children. I hope as people buy a print and gaze into it, they will be reminded of how deeply God loves them, because he truly does.

This side of the adventure is just beginning!
Cristina

No comments: