Wednesday, May 4, 2011

He Has It

Yesterday was an amazing day and today was a blessing.  I was a reminded that God is control and frankly He "has it!" I am saying these wonderful words over and over in my head, "God has it!"  He does and all I have to do is follow! I am blessed to have great, amazing, God loving, friends that encourage me in my walk with the Lord.  Today I got to go with my shutter sister and CMR to Lower Trestles where we would shoot some amazing photos, hang out, enjoy the surf competition, watch CMR play in the sand, find huge sticks and meet some new friends.  God has been at work and we will soon have some amazing news to share. For now I hope and pray that you know how deeply God loves you.  May you find joy and peace in a few of these images. Blessings!


No comments: